Thursday, September 27, 2007

Is enrolment

This sucks!!!
I woke up late for my IS enrollment and this feeling is more than the heart attack feeling i get when i must snatch and squeeze my way through the best IS module i want. And now, i have a heart attack feeling cause i dont have many choices left! okay... or should i say, i only have 4 choices left -.-Zzz

Wanted photography so badly, ye know?
And now im landing my butt on Green Vision and Net generation (no idea wth it is, but still...... its LIMITED choices)
Oh man........ i want photography. =(

Anyway, today is one of the days which im not working and im having a sucky feeling.


Damn. im going to hate my thursdays when school starts. Net generation better be something fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)