Monday, August 13, 2007

Unproductive day

Monday turned out to be an unproductive day despite my ass staying put at home.
Whats the use of staying behind the walls yet theres no drive in me.
Sighs.

Gobbled down snacks.
Watched The Simpsons.
Had my McDelivery.
Chats & Handpone Games.

[PLUS] One Chapter of FMGT (time value of money)

Here i am, sitting infront of this addictive screen again.

I think im going to throw my laptop out of the window so my eyes will stay put on the books.

Oh yah - Ive gained weight. Thats means Ive turned fat. That also means that Ive got extra MEAT around my body.
Sob. I better lose it before my pants cant be zipped up or my tops have bulge appearing infront.

But for now, i guess ive gotta start worrying on my books.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I walked back the time scale to find your presence...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I sat on the time
Stayed on it, Made it stop for me.
If only it was true, Wont it be wonderful?




I love people who take photos....... esp of me. HOHO. Feels being pampered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)