Friday, July 13, 2007

Thurs

Weeee... ITS THURS. AND I SMELL THE WEEKEND AIR!!
*sniff* *sniff*
This weekend shall be a damn good one!
Xingg, Cherynn (missing out on Jack. Sob.) VOLLEYBALL PEEPS!
Sentosa, movie and stayover~~ SHIOK!
*skips*

Hmm.. IM HAPPY NOW!
I "threw" my mum to my bro's room to play the game le. So i am back on MSN chatting. Hoho!
NO MORE test till next month.
ECD marks the end. only left with the final report and presentation.
Im left with presentations and PPT slides to complete!
TML i dont have classes! *woots* cancelled. work the whole day tml =)



On the lighter note, my darling is so tired tonight that we talk only for awhile, but i hope he sleep well tonight, yea?


Okay~~ im going back to do my IQ test. Zzzz... 60 QUESTIONS. *drops jaw*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)