Monday, July 30, 2007

DAMN

Funfilled sunday.
Feeling real tired yet my fingers are busy punching into the keyboards.
I guess the alphabets are screaming their lungs out, "STOP IT!".

I had the greatest phototakings, ever. Cause it was D.A.M.N sistas out on the streets!
Haha.. Its like almost a year since we last went out together. Its like a Rare occassions thus 4 cameras with different types of photos taken. Yet at the end of the day, i realise, there was no photo of ALL FOUR OF US!
SHIT! -.-

I had a great day, thanks everyone.
Desmond bought me breakfast. Rainiee went all the way to 2nd floor to find me. Out in town with Sistas. Met Stanley, Cass and sushi tei Part-timers. World seems so SMALL now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)