Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tired

Im feeling so sleepy and tired today.
A walking zombie at work.
A sian-face during training.
Cause i didnt sleep much last night.
Yet you said i dont sound like im worried.

My leg and arm muscles ache. But, i enjoyed volleyball!! cause ENDLESS of games!
Played with new team today, Got mingwei they all. Not bad, they cover for me. =p

Went for gym orrientation. Goodness me. NP GYM ROCKS!
i was like a turtle which had just jumped out of the well larh.
Inside is so stylo till you wanna keep gyming. Cause the detectors, the Running Track with TV screening at the front and organised equipments. Goodness, i had my EYES OPENED. LOL.

In Mcd, Augus suddenly said he had poker cards. So he took out and we started playing murderer WHILE EATING! Wahaha... we shouted to stanley they all and ask them if they wanna play murderer anot, they STUN! LOL! i think we were nuts lar! i keep tio detective. Ming wei keep tio murdered. TMD. he got killer/wanted face liao. hohoho..

Left Mcd and headed home.
Online shopping again. ive decided to buy 3 necklace and a bracelet. =D

Tml is a FULL DAY for me.
And im getting my crumpler!
I think my holiday is not a period for me to stay home and rest. IS MASS GOING OUT.
Weekends closing in~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)