Tuesday, June 26, 2007

a few more days to think

Im really tired thinking more.. can we like, stop talking about it.
Haish.

Yah, i know in life, its hard to find someone who truly loves me or wun wanna hurt me.
But i know after 2years, he will, one day, hurt me.
Feeling so inferior and so small.
Should i just be irrational and go ahead banging my head into this wall. *sigh*

Went gyming just now. feels quite good inside =D
Chat with rainiee just now and i think i still dont know the decision!
I still need days to think bahs.

Hey, i know i should not be blogging about this. But i guess, there is nth i should hide from my friends.
It was him who made me stand up again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)