Thursday, April 6, 2006

getting on my nerves

i hate waiting.. especially for letters!
wt*, the ngee ann appeal letter is not here yet.. and tml is the 6th le.. 7th the online checking on enrolment status. did someone really stole my appeal form?
jon got his appeal le.. sad to say, it was unsuccessful. sigh^ wonder whats mine..

i want it TOMORROW~


then where is my laptop.. tupid dell.. haben deliver over. sigh^


tml is vball training day.. guess i will be shagged out.


btw, got hold of my sister's wedding pic le.. haha.. wait till i got time to change the size bahs. =)


going to cut my hair soon.. dyeing of hair got to hold on for a moment. my mum.......... forget it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)