Thursday, March 30, 2006

sis wedding + SC investiture

My cousin recently send me the photos she took with her camera on my sister's wedding.

WARNING: i look more chao lao.. but i am only a few yrs older than them k! =)
easy to spot me in the photo lar..

Image hosting by Photobucket
she is only a year younger than me. =/

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
the standard STAR shape.. haha..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
they suggested posing this way for the camera.. and me being the tallest can only be behind lorhs.. =(


Monday was the 3rd student council investiture.. i went back to sch to snap a few pics.

Image hosting by Photobucket
they were having the last rehersal.

Image hosting by Photobucket
the banner.. wow.. i like the "3".. wonder who drew it lehs..

Image hosting by Photobucket
very sian.. so pose for myself. hahaha.

Image hosting by Photobucket
cant miss our my hao buddy, ronald. wth.. i love his phone mehs.. super stylo. W900i.

Image hosting by Photobucket
sisters.. ALICIA!

Image hosting by Photobucket
eww.. i hate myself in this pic. lols.

Image hosting by Photobucket
this two very zai.. can act so cute in sch.. hahas.. *twist*

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
susanna.. congrats in joining the family.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
very honoured in this pic.. cos the left is steven, president.. while right is aik song Vice president.. Gosh. GUYS!

Image hosting by Photobucket
the standard hanging of blazars in the room..

Image hosting by Photobucket


after everything.. rush down to np. after np, at mcd.. we had random pics.

Image hosting by Photobucket
si chyi act shu nu. lols...

Image hosting by Photobucket
and im signing off now! enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)