Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Deyuan kor kor's wedding

HELD ON - 16 Oct 2005 - SUNDAY

Woke up in the morning at about 8am to prepare to go to my father's eldest brother house. (DeYuan(dy) is his son) Mum and Dad had to be there to give them our blessings. Their house was at Tampiness -.- and we had to take a mrt down =( sigh*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Felt so bored.. i decided to take out my camera and snap pics!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my dad. He was damn sian too.. =X hahas..
Zhen shi de. i wear green. he wear red -.-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then my Mum's turn. hmmm.. the pic still looks very dark. arh~ i look so ugly !! sleepy eyes without makeup. >.<

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Once we reached there. They serve the tea to my mum and dad. Audrey had changed out from her white gown to this red Chinese dress.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then we have the pig. wOw.. Red and HOT!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then we have the food..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is my nephew.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and he loves watching the television. He can just lie down there and look at the television. I doubt he understands what the characters were talking. Lols.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then it got so sian that my younger cousin, wanxuan, was lying beside her mum sucking her thumb. =X

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
cousins playing game and using handphones.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
still on that phone!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then my another younger cousin decided to take a picture with me. =D
she’s very sticky with me. And very cute and guai. Tsk tsk.
went home after that.. took a nap and woke up to doll up. Woot!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my evening dress. Tube dress ~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
played around the functions then went to enhance my features. Lols.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I went to edit it. Cause the pic appeared abit blur.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


then the evening came!! Went to Grand Copthorne Waterfront hotel to have his dinner.
Wah piang.. once I stepped onto level 4, it was like “wah!” there were quite a number of guys wearing the very smart white uniform. And then I saw my cousin’s wedding pics and album outside the ballroom. They took a lot of pictures man. And they were all so chio. *jealous*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh-yah! He’s a pilot. And actually he is married to Audrey since 2002. but now then hold the traditional wedding and the dinner lor. But he look good right? (exclude his hairstyle)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
their wedding dinner outfit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And … the guys in white uniform I saw were his swordmen. Ehs.. I think you call them swordmen =X not sure.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The stage of the ballroom

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and dad. It was damn cold in the room. So I was wrapped like crazy in my shaw. Hahas..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
they decided to post for me. I like my cousin’s punk hairstyle. >.<

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then the thing started. They played a video that had pictures of Audrey and dy kor. Dy kor young that time look VERY alike with his dad lehs. =X

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then after the video, the door opened!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and the GUYS marched in !!! Damn cool.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
its too dark and crowded.. that’s why I cant take the bride and bridegroom standing at the first obstacle. they had to pass 4 obstacles lor.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the sword lifting up after passing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
up close of the sword. =p

the first obstacle was to drink Stout with egg. >.<>.< his voice was so loud.. hahas.. wonder if he was using a mic anot. Hmmm.. Fouth – walk back to the first swordman and dance together all the way up to the stage. Hahaha.. then the music started to play and they had to follow the dance steps led by one of their friend dancing along with them infront of them. I think the Bride most cham. Cause the gown is heavy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then they had to say their “thank you” speech. But the bride ended up crying. =X
gees. They were saying “ I love you “ , “wo ai ni” to their mummy and daddy. So sweet~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then a song by Usher was played and the food were carried in !! *yum yum*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then I realized that they drew a wall of curtain aside and it showed this! ^^^
it was like a garden at the side. Just that it was behind a glass.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then the second walk-in of the bride and groom.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
they opened the Champaign.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and then they walked around every table to take pictures lor.
I very pei fu them. Can smile non-stop since morning lehs. =X
As for why suddenly no pic……
That is cause, I forgotten to buy batteries for back up. Hahahas!
So I ran out of batts lor!

got home at almost 12am. And I missed my show. =x but nevermind lar. The evening was cool and fun.

then mon I went to school later than usual. Really cant stand my physics lessons. Luckily I had maths papers to do. If not I shall rot !! then I slept during geo period =x and after school, I had ne bunch of FRIENDS coming to find me!!!
Hahahas.. I very very very very very honored lehs. SUPER honored. Wahahahaha..
The Sec1s came to look for me then make me so pai she when they say they missed me. So I went to mama shop with them to have lunch. Then we chatted lor.
Went back to school after that and had study group with Ronald, ps and mr lee.
Wow! Clarified most of my “blurr” questions le. so happy lehs. Friday another round with js and dear. =X
Then after that faster leave the school to meet js and dear to eat. Dear bought salsa fries for me!! Hahahas.. so happy. Dear bought me the Umagazine too. 5566 front cover mahs..
lalalalala..
Then eat eat eat lor. Brought it home. Then mum saw. So she asked my maid to toast it and mum ate. Hehe.. mum like it too!! Then my bro came out of the room and ate it too. Gosh! He like it too!! =x

its so late now (early morning of tue). I got to catch my sleep le. spent hours editing the pics cause they were either blur or too dark. =x then had to edit my sis’s wedding pics too. *yawns*


Hmmm.. with so many pictures. Im going to update my glamous soon!! =D
lalalalas..
night night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)