Monday, June 1, 2015

Cheese Please

 photo IMG_20150529_001137.jpg
Hello there! i'm back to share another card from Gerda Steiner Designs. I hope this digital stamp is up in her shop now because i am scheduling this post. If you follow me on instagram, i'm currently having a great time in Osaka Universal Studio Japan! Woohooo!

 photo IMG_20150517_140903.jpg
i started of by printing 2 of the same image in the same size. Next, i used copies to color the rabbit. I am recently in love with those unicorn rainbow kind of colors so i mixed up the yellow and pink to create a unique "unicorn" rabbit! Ok, the rabbit itself is very cute already, but i think i just made it Uuuuunique! hehe! On the other image, i only coloured in the camera because i intend to cut it out and pop it up with foam squares.

 photo IMG_20150529_001248.jpg
Over here, you can see the dimension of the camera. You will also notice that the edges of my cut images are black. That is because, i use a black moment marker to ink the edges - it get rides of the white core from my white cardstock.

For the background papers, i used a summer theme Echo Park Paper pad because it had theme parks and having fun time prints. Definitely suits the sentiment from Mama Elephant.

I will also like to take the opportunity to thank all my fans for the good times that they had made me have while creating my cards! Your words of encouragement are the greatest! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)