Monday, May 18, 2015

Introducing Playful Kitten Clear Stamp


Hi Everyone! Hope you had came over from the Gerda Steiner Design blog post to see the 2nd card!

 photo IMG_20150517_133720.jpg
As you know, the 1st card at GSD blog was towards the Clean and Simple idea, which i seldom make because i have tons of pretty pattern papers to pick and use from! So i always can't resist to not use my pattern papers on my cards.

 photo IMG_20150517_134347.jpg
Here's a second card using the kitten hiding under the sheets stamp. I imagined the kitten in the laundry room playing around the dirty sheets on the floor and so i dug out my Paper Smooches Squeaky Clean Stamp set too to create a scene.

 photo IMG_20150517_140808.jpg
I usually color everything else first and leave the "main" focal point to be the last because most of the time i know what colors it will be. For this cat, i know it will either brown, orange or grey. After i color the sheets above it's head. I knew i can't color the cat orange because the sheet on the right is orange too. I did't want it to be grey because the washing machine and basket is grey too. So i was left with the color brown and i felt it was perfect because it has a contrast to the peach color sheets above it's head.

 photo IMG_20150517_134450.jpg
Here's another close up look of the card i made. Hope you like it and enjoy your week ahead!

Love, Madey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)