Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Carnival Box Card

 photo _MG_8091.jpg
Today's feature is on a box card!

What's a box card?
A box card is a card shaped into a box that opens up to look like the above! And closes up flat to be fitted inside an envelope! So fret'not if you plan to mail this out!

 photo _MG_8108.jpg
This box card closes to be the standard size of 4.25" by 5.5" normal card size.

I used Lawn Fawn's "Admit One" Stamp set on all the images. Colored them with Copic Markers and added Ranger's "Starry Night" Stickles on the carrousel. I am a bigger fan of cotton candies then ice cream, so i cut off the cones of the ice cream and added wooded stick to the back. I am not sure about you, but i think it does look like a pink and blue candy floss! Yums!

I also used Paper Smooches "Balloons" die to cut a few colored cardstocks. Mount them with foam tape and paste them at the background. What's a carnival without some balloons, yea?

Here are some images taken from the side. It was hard to take photos because there were too much depth and my i am using a 1.8mm lens. The camera went crazy when choosing what to focus on.

 photo _MG_8093.jpg
The best thing is, i used the cut apart journaling sheets from Echo Park to paste the side panels. I just had to slightly trim down the 4"x3" journaling cards and images fit perfectly to the side panels.

 photo _MG_8094.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)