Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Hiding Dog

 photo 1794655_639791676076028_1074231430_n.jpg
I haven't heard of Wild Rose Studio stamp set until recently when Maple Treehouse had a sale this brand. Oh my my....... They are so cute and good to color with! Strongly encourage you to get them to practice your coloring because you can start off by picking colors up from the packaging image. The packaging image tells you where to look out for the shadows and highlights!

So stamped the image twice. Once on the oval white cardstock and another time on a scrap piece of white cardstock. I used copic markers and colored the dog on the oval cardstock and colored the presents on the scrap piece of cardstock. Cut out the presents and popped it up on top of the uncolored presents on the oval cardstock. Of course, you can color the presents on the oval cardstock too. But i am lazy and i wanted to save time. Lastly, presents are more exciting with stickles applied onto it!

Sentiment by Hero Arts "Many Birthday Sentiments"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)