Friday, May 3, 2013

HB19

 photo _MG_4974.jpg

Confession time, i went missing for so long cause i have been so busy with my full time work.

Anyway, time to start uploading all the cards I've done so far. Hopefully i won't back log too much.

Used this stamp bought from Deasy Designs before they actually closed production for their physical stamp sets. They are now only available in Digital formats. Not a big fan for digital stamps because my house printer is in my bro's room. Ye know, it's a hassle to bring my mac over just to print the images.

Anyway, this Aero Boy is such a cutie and he was one of the first few images i used Copic to color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)