Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Easter

 photo _MG_5540.jpg
These bunnies/rabbits are pure cuteness. And i made this card for my friend who was baptized on Easter Day. Congrats girl!

Anyway, recently I've been eyeing on Holland Lop bunnies.I didn't actually have a pet before except for Fishes. My house used to have hamsters last time but that belonged to my siblings. Anyway, i've been craving to have a pet who is good to snuggle with yet not smelly. Smelly as in those Guinea Pig smelly - those are like "OMG smelly".... And Holland Lop seem to be easy to maintain like a good pet to make a start in taking care of another life. I'll see how......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)