Monday, November 5, 2012

HB14

Photobucket
Ok, this card was sold shortly after it was being made because someone ordered $100 worth of cards from me and i did my record breaking of cardmaking within a week. Eventually, only sold about 17 cards in total. But it was a satisfying sales because i loved the challenge and every card that was produced. :)

This card has the buttons handsewn onto the paper. Sewing isn't my forte (even though this seems to be easy sewing) but i had to find a way to get rid of my excessive buttons. lol.

Photobucket
The banner shape is pasted down on the top and popped-up at the bottom to create an effect.

Photobucket
And the inside of the card.

1 comments:

Oooh this is so sweet! I love the buttons!
Way to go on the cardmaking!

P/s: Nobody has ever offered to buy my cards...:(

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)