Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FML09

Photobucket

Greetings! I was feeling bored one day and decided to tear up my washi tapes into bits and pieces. I stuck them down onto some diecut hearts since they were just some sample pieces when i was fiddling around with my new purchase.

Anyway, a simple card using Simple Stories paper collection and Maya Road chipboard words.

Here are some of the close ups!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And the inside of the card.

I know the overall looks dull but i guess it will be good for a male recipient!

I hope everyone is having a good day so far!

1 comments:

So sweet! I love the torn up washi....adds a lot of texture and interest. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)