Wednesday, May 30, 2012

FML05

Photobucket

Plain and simple card, for him or for her.

When i was doing the rosette, i used a 1.5inch by 6inch paper to score 0.5inch lines and i realized i could only form half a rosette! Didn't realize that the length and width measurements would affect the rossete so i had to trim the 1.5inch down further to 0.75inch in order to make it successful. A lesson well learnt. haha..

Along with the attempt to try doing rosettes, i also made my very first attempt to use washi tapes on my card! I think its pretty decent for this!

Photobucket
Hope you like the cute muffins by Lawn Fawn's Breakfast set because i really love them. So small and cute!


Taking this card to participate in Lawn Fawn's Challenge.

Till then, have a great day ahead!

2 comments:

What a fun and unique card! I love your handmade embellies! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Great CAS card, love the rosettes
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)