Saturday, April 28, 2012

High Distinction

Photobucket
This LO is one of the plainest LO i've ever done. No flowers, no glitters, no stamping. However, i did my usual DIY style of embellishments. Layered dollies at the bottom because this pic was taken during flora's birthday and we bought cupcakes for her. The cupcakes were so nice! I still cant forget the taste, but i've forgotten the shop name. hehe..

Photobucket
I choose the title "High Distinction" because prior to submitting every project, we will say "This is sure a High Distinction!". Which always ends up a Distinction and once a High Distinction. haha! Alphas by AC Thickers. Initially painted the "H" and "D" so to silver so it could stand out but it turn out the opposite way so i end up painting mod podge on it and sprinkling silver glitters. Saving my mistake! Punched tiny circles of alcohol inked papers to form a diagonal line of visual to the picture.


Photobucket
Made this stick pin using lace trim, feathers and butterfly punch from MS.

Photobucket
I've got to thank my awesome group mates in my uni days because it was the project group with so much fun even when we had so much last minute work to do! I remember we once completed a project within 1 week! 5000 word report~~ haha.. that was awesome!

Photobucket
Journaling for the LO.

Using this LO to play along in Frosted Designs and Bird is the Word.

7 comments:

Great page - I love the confetti effect! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

So, so pretty! Love the butterflies and can't believe you had the patience to stick all those punched circles!! Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs :0)

How pretty! I love your use of confetti and the pretty embellishments. Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!

I love the use of doilies! Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us for our latest sketch challenge.

love the confetti =) more is less... so i love this LO
a lot!

Beautiful page Dear
xx and tks for playing with us at BITW
Leila

Such a pretty page.. love the confetti sprinkles and feather accents!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BITW :))

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)