Friday, April 20, 2012

Boyf 25th Bday

Photobucket
Was inspired by a youtube user. She called this card a "Box card" because it can be opened up like a box. Decided to give it a try and made this for my boyfriend's 25th birthday. Lace from Diaso and the bling bling bend is from one of my old stash. I poured mod podge into a cup and mixed brown paint and glitters into it so the mod podge would stick the glitters down. Painted the Maya Road Chipboard Alphas and sprinkled somemore glitters on it. Surprisingly, the glitters won't fall off crazily now!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Placed a note in it to contain my love letter.

Photobucket

Photobucket
It can be deflated flatly, which is a good idea for wedding cards because you can put the ang bao money inside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)