Friday, November 25, 2011

Barbie Photo Shoot

It's the end of the year and all the photoshoots seems to be coming in. Boyfriend says he has alot of wedding projects pending and we are currently doing the Barbie photoshoot at Taka's Event Area. So I've started work today and will carry on for the next few weeks on random days to deal with kids dreaming to be Princess. I'm not complaining because some of the kids are really cute after having a makeover, a curly wig and a princess dress. It is just mentally exhausting......

Aside from freelance shooting, i'm also making xmas cards for my sister and intending to sell them if anyone are interested. At the same time, i can use up my stash! hahaha! more reasons to shop? =p

I'm also helping my friend do a wedding gift, so i'm twice busier than usual. Forgive me if there isn't new cards out for you guys to drool on. But i'll try my best by blogging fast and making more time to take photos of my work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)