Sunday, March 22, 2009

Look who's here

Have been back for a week. Yeah, touched down on the 14th March with alot of people not knowing. The volleyball co. came to pick me and i had a surprise guest tapping on my shoulder at the airport too. haha.. really came as a surprise!

Had a serious overweight - ON MY BAGGAGE. 16kg in total. Stupid lady didn't give me any allowance. And i learnt that there is an excess of 5kg given to deal with minor disputes. DARN! i should have made a minor dispute to save on 5kg. Too bad, i was alone when i flew back. BOO! =(

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ben and yingxuan drove back to my place and have my things put down. Took a nice bath with the body shop gift they bought for me.

Really smells good in strawberry.

Photobucket
Anyway, i have spent my 1 week catching up with the food that i have missed out. Met some of my friends, packed my room and find some jobs. Coming back also made me feel so much more lazier. =x

Photobucket
The overweight stuffs.

Photobucket
The amount of hangers we had in our house! LOL. we hung almost everything!

Photobucket
My bosses at Pivot Marketing.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My colleague, Lily.

i do miss the days in Shanghai.
there are the pros and cons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)