Sunday, March 29, 2009

Little update

Heavily relying on the application "Iphoto", i have found myself being lazy in updating photos because i can just chunk them in Iphoto and not worry it will take up alot of the spaces in my hard disk. =/

Feels like something is lacking in my life....... i want so much..... and it all goes down to earning more money. Yet, i just want to lie back in my bed and stare into my ceiling.


Some photos i got out. I went to Zhouzhuang, which was a water village like Venice. And it was really pretty. Although there were so many similar bridges, but the view is something you don't get in singapore. It is a 2hr bus ride out of Shanghai. Went there with Isaac, so the photos turn out to be all so pretty. =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
From the bottom of the Shanghai World Financial Centre

Photobucket
100th floor.

Photobucket
Allows you to see the view while doing your important business.


Other shopping places that i went which was interesting too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My baby - Princeton.

Photobucket
Can you spot me in this photo?


I am going to have my DVD movie marathon in bed.
misses flying around - Day 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)