Monday, March 30, 2009

don't pity it

I found a cockroach lying upside down on my table.

and I HATE COCKROACH!!

Those legs struggling while trying to gasp for its last breathe.

Anyway, that happened before i wanted to leave the house to meet ronald. i was trap in that situation for about 10mins because i didn't know what to do.

I decided to leave it to struggle till it *ah hem*, then i grabbed my keys and left my house.

1. I don't wish to touch it. even if 10plys of tissues are between us, i also don't want to touch it.
2. I don't want to be near it because i don't know when it will suddenly jump up and be alive again. NONO, i think jumping up is not the worst. the worst is when it starts FLYING!!
3. I don't want to sweep it here and there because, again! i don't know when it will turn alive again.

=/


So i got home and sucked it.
It's grave is officially in a vacuum cleaner.

Anyone interested to pay a respect?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)