Thursday, January 22, 2009

wheres my roommate?!



Last night my big family downsized to 3 pax again. And that also means that my attachment is really nearing the end. Gosh. EMO last night. Slept in bed alone and i do admit that the room now is very empty. weird too~~

Anyway, really did enjoy her company in the night and the days when we plan to dress up together and head out. And obviously, the days when she says "do you think this looks weird?"

Thank God her boss sent them to the airport cause they filled the back of the MVP to the max. Poor driver said "WAH KAO" when he carried Sheryl's biggest treasure bag. HAHA! classic.

I will be on another roadtrip this chinese new year to Beijing. So ciaos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)