Wednesday, June 27, 2007

selfdeclare no sch

Today i self-declare no school.
Felt super tired and abit sick.
Had a bad headache again.. sighs!

As usual, knee and ankle still hurt, but better.
Stupid kahkian say he will buy me lala to eat if ever im on crutches like him.
*smacks him*

Stayed home to finish up some work. Thanks Daph for sending me the ECD answers! haha..
Shared the good thing with fellow friends taking ECD too. Enjoy the answers =)
Left with HRM project and online quiz.
Saving it to do it tonight. hopefully it will be done soon.

Recieved Sms that i got 85 for CMA. quite good among my friends. but the stupidest thing is, a guy who seldom attend class got 95!!! GOODNESS ME. -.-Zzz
Then Class rep smsed me and said that this sun COMPULSORY to go for the bazzar. SHIT LAR. sunday still got "lesson" to go... got attendence somemore. idiot.

Ive uploaded the camp photos into photobucket le (FINALLY) lol! sorry lar... busy like hell to select the nice photos.
Too many cameras, too many good photos to choose from. haha!
Stay tune tonight to see the crazy dudes in volleyball club!

Thanks for letting me know... i think i ....
HAH! you will know this weekend.
IM NOT DEMANDING K!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)