Tuesday, June 13, 2006

menses

this sucks man.. my Da Yi Ma came knocking on my door 2hours ago.. how great. -.-
tml is sentosa...
wkends is volleyball camp.

yahmei says i need to let station master know abt it, if not i will kanna the water bombs and water games.


this sucks lar.. by friday is still very bad lorhs...

even if tml cramp, i will crawl to sentosa just to see my dawn darling and volleyball peeps. see, im such a nice ger.

just now, dad brought me out to eat claypot rice. then i da bao chicken wing home. ltr going to snack on it le... hehehe..


arghs~ busy now.. too many ppl chatting with my on msn le.. i am abit lost in between the conversations le. wahahaha...


MSN --- WO LAI LE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)