Thursday, April 6, 2006

sister's wedding part2

beware... serious loading being done.

Image hosting by Photobucket

morning tea ceremony to my ah ma.. thats my sister.

Image hosting by Photobucket

my dad with that smile.

Image hosting by Photobucket

her flower hand.

Image hosting by Photobucket

carrying it.

Image hosting by Photobucket

the other sisters - jie meis.

Image hosting by Photobucket

this 2 ang mos happen to be my cousin's taxi passanger and they are in singapore for holidays. then my cousin told them he was going for a morning wedding tea ceremony, so they said they want to come along and see -.-" and they'll pay my cousin $50. lols..

Image hosting by Photobucket

my younger cousin - cloen playing with the hp. he shy lar..

Image hosting by Photobucket

best man and his gf.. and his gf is the jie meis too..

Image hosting by Photobucket

feeding each other the tang yuan. yuan yuan man man.

Image hosting by Photobucket

my sister's veil.

Image hosting by Photobucket

her best friends since her secondary days.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Bride and Groom in the room resting.

Image hosting by Photobucket

the wedding car

Image hosting by Photobucket

the bear on the car.. so cute!! the bestman was too afriad to drive too quickly, scared the bears will drop out. hahaha..

Image hosting by Photobucket

at the church... my sister sitting at the chair waiting for the guest to be sitted.

Image hosting by Photobucket

the groom came in to check on us! =)

Image hosting by Photobucket

my brother kept wanting my sister to pose with the flowers. so my poor sister had to listen to my brother's instructions.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

the peach boy.. hehe.. he had to walk down the red carpet with the rings on the pillow. haha..

Image hosting by Photobucket

so cute right...

Image hosting by Photobucket

my dad waiting for my sister to come up then they 2 can walk in together.

Image hosting by Photobucket

groom waiting nervously. hehe..

Image hosting by Photobucket

looking at cute boy coming in.

Image hosting by Photobucket

as everyone clapped. the boy stopped halfway and clapped too! wahahaha.. so we had to ask his mum to stand infront and wave to him to come forward. hahas..

Image hosting by Photobucket

standing at the church front

Image hosting by Photobucket

this wordings my sister did them.. impressive.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

holding each other's hands to say the vows.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

putting on the rings.

Image hosting by Photobucket

praying before God.

Image hosting by Photobucket

my parents looking at the video show the church friends made for the couple.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

presenting the presents to the parents.

Image hosting by Photobucket
my dad was very upset lar.. u see.....

Image hosting by Photobucket

my mum never cry lorhs.. -.-

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

cute boy ... sho sho sho cute.

still got somemore photos on the dinnerr.. im tired le.. some more next time bahs. enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)